O. Shane BallounOf Counsel
O.Shane Balloun grew up all over the United States before his family settled in Bellingham, Washington. He attended Cornell University as a Dean’s Scholar, graduating with an A.B. in Mathematics.
After college, he worked in high tech in Silicon Valley, enjoying a stint in the hard disk drive industry before beginning work at Google. While at Google, O.Shane had the pleasure of serving on teams that launched Gmail and Google Product Search (formerly Froogle).
After Google, O.Shane earned his J.D. with honor from the University of Wyoming, graduating in the top 3% of his class and garnering induction into the Order of the Coif. He also holds an LL.M. (Master of Laws) in Admiralty from Tulane University Law School, the world’s top admiralty law program. He graduated with distinction.
O.Shane loves his family, enjoys strategy games and photography, and scuba dives as a certified Divemaster.
Bellingham Cruise Terminal
355 Harris Avenue, Suite 201
Bellingham, Washington 98225
- North Dakota
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- All U.S. District Courts in California
- Both U.S. District Courts in Washington
- The U.S. District Court for the District of Wyoming
- The U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- LL.M. in Admiralty with distinction
Tulane University Law School (Maritime Law Fellow)
- J.D. with honor
University of Wyoming College of Law (Order of the Coif)
- A.B., Mathematics
Cornell University (Dean’s Scholar)